Wednesday, May 27, 2009

•To Wendys, CVS, Field Trip, It was a big day for me!

Ok, everyone, I need you to pray for me this morning. When you are blessed with a disability as I am (Muscular Dystrophy), it takes you way out of your comfort zone (falling in public, can't get up, have to ask people to pump your gas, asking for help when it isn't in your DNA makeup, (I love my independence!) and the list goes on.) I have to shorten this post or continue on another post...........

 .... Cont. Long story short.. I am no longer strong enough to load my wheelchair to go anywhere (but I can still drive, thank you Jesus). I have missed all of Jesse's Kindergarten year and now his 1st grade year as well. His class is taking a field trip today to Wendy's and I am gonna try to meet them there by driving my wheelchair. I need your prayers! It is not supposed to rain until 3:30 or so. Later....

 ...made it back safely. No problems, thank you Jesus. It was nice to meet some of Jesse's friends. They had a good time. I ran in CVS for a minute and that was the first time I had been inside our CVS or our Wendy's. My circle of life is generally pretty small, I go to church, school for pick up and drop off, and Walmart, Starke for groceries. Thanks for your prayers, love ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment