Saturday, May 23, 2009

•For the Record.... Easter Dress for my 12 year old

We were looking for a costume for her to wear in her odyssey play.  We went to goodwill (needed to look like a school teacher.)  We came across a lovely "Worthington" skirt and I said Maddie you have good taste it is a Worthington from JC Penneys.  We did not use it for the costume after all but I said if we don't find an Easter dress that we like better we can wear this. Well about twoweeks later I got a cute, peach/coral, matching shirt and I told Maddie last night and it was the end of the world.  I had offended her immensely.  Lots of drama and she told me how wrong wearing that would be in so many ways.  I said you can't beat it, good brand, quality, color, price and most importantly a great fit. Now that is hard to find all these.  I will update on how it went after Easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment