Sunday, May 24, 2009
•To be totally honest with people. Inside and out. That is one of my biggest goals.
The truth shall set you free. I always have kept myself guarded, never totally being myself. Always worrying about what people thought of me. I always thought that I wasn't good enough, felt as though others thought I was bad. Sounds crazy, I know, but I believe it is more common than we think. It still haunts me today. It has kept me locked up within myself. I never hd many friends and those I did have didn't stand a chance, as soon as they failed me in some way, I dropped them like a hot potato. I like think I like myself, I love spending time alone, just me. But ... in some ways I hate myself. At another time I will post about things from when I was a little girl, stay tuned for that. What I am trying to say is those who were supposed to nurture me and teach me to love myself were incapable of doing so. For a long time, I felt as if I were a broken vessel and there was no use for me. (I heard that a lot growing up as a little girl) But because of Jesus I now know that not to be true. He would have died for me even if I was the only one on earth. That is all that I need. I want to be able to talk to people and not have to be behind a person that I think everyone will like. I am working on it. Help me Lord, be all that you have created me to be, nothing more, nothing less. I know I am good enough.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment