We have had some very hot temperatures since Easter. It was so hot, we were sweating and miserable trying to hide and hunt Easter eggs. By the time Mother's Day rolled around I knew I could not do another "outside event." I had made up my mind that, if invited to a cookout, we would have to decline politely and be honest about it, the heat drains me and makes me ill. Well we did get an invitation and we had in conscious intended on going. But... as hot days went by, I knew it just couldn't happen. The inviters were disappointed but I knew my health couldn't handle it. Oh happy day when the rains came. It is forecasted for the next week, and we are starting to wonder where it is coming from. Great blessings from above! My plants thinks they have died and gone to heaven.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment