Tuesday, May 26, 2009
•Sad to watch. Jon and Kate or John and Kate problems aired for all to watch
We tuned in last night to see the 5th season premier of Jon and Kate plus eight. I was so saddened. Not only for the kids, but for Jon and Kate. The parents are hurting in different ways from the children, but hurting, nonetheless. I have seen this hurt in my marriage but it has never come to this point or been aired on television. I feel for them, for they have lost their way. It is gonna take God to put this all back together, but it is doable, for all things work together for good for those who love the Lord. It was hard to watch because you could feel their pain. I would never, ever judge them. I am sure they both regret things that they have said or done. Been there, done that. Let's pray for them, for there is power in prayer. Let's not judge, just love them. I know that the only one who brings me peace will bring them peace as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment