skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
•I have my own quote. I am so excited. "As hard as I try not to look stupid, it never seems to work out."
Yes, I finally, after 45 years have come up with my own unique quote. You can use it if you want, just leave me a comment telling me about it.
"As hard as I try not to look stupid, it never seems to work out."
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Life by Marlene
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(49)
►
November
(16)
►
October
(2)
►
June
(15)
▼
May
(16)
•Jon and Kate plus eight - Looking forward to tomo...
•We went to see Monsters versus Aliens. Review... ...
•News from 1st Grade... I learned a lot at Wendy's
•To Wendys, CVS, Field Trip, It was a big day for me!
•Payless - Outstanding Shoes...
•Our Mall: J C Penney's & Payless
•Pray for our Country....
•I have my own quote. I am so excited. "As hard a...
•Sad to watch. Jon and Kate or John and Kate prob...
•To be totally honest with people. Inside and out...
•Our trip to Silver Springs, FL, Glass Bottom Boats
•For the Record.... Easter Dress for my 12 year old
•What I find intoxicating...
•Hearing loss?
•The plants are loving the rain....
•Now or Never...
About Me
Marlene
View my complete profile
FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
Google Analytics
No comments:
Post a Comment