Monday, November 2, 2009

I will never B

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

-----Original Message-----
From: "Marlene" <amjmom1@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Nov 2009 00:38:04
To: Mommy mominator 1078369<amjmom1@yahoo.com>
Subject: I will never B

I will never B...

My sweet precious children,

I will never b the Mom in the high heel shoes.

I will never b the Mom that rides u piggy back,

I will never b the Mom who runs down the beach with u,

But...
I am the Mom who races my wheelchair with u,

I am the Mom who rides u on my lap,

I am the Christian Mom,

I am the Mom who will love u no matter what, no judgement,

I am the Mom who is always there 4 u,

I am the Mom who gives u the benefit of the doubt,

I am the Mom who tries new things and wants u 2 try new things,

I am the Mom who believes in u,

I am the Mom who keeps her word,

I am the happy Mom,

I am the Mom who can't wait to pick u up and carry u inside the pearly gates,

I am the Mom who gave u the best of her,

I am the Mom who knows you can do it,

I am the Mom who is highly sensitive to human suffering,

I am the Mom who wants 2 stop abortion,

I am the grateful Mom,

I am the calm Mom,

I am the understanding Mom,

I am the sympathetic Mom,

I am Mom.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with Nextel Direct Connect

No comments:

Post a Comment