Monday, June 1, 2009
•Abortionist shot and killed? Dr. George Tiller, Wichita, Kansas
Wow! I am so pro life I would stake my own life on it. However, this is wrong. I really can see the point of view from the criminal. They are in such desperation that babies are being murdered that the only way they see to stop it is to take the life of the one doing the killing. This doctor had already been shot in both arms and at another time his clinic had been bombed. So I am trying to put myself in the mind of the abortionist. Was he thinking to himself, well, these people are really bothered that I am killing babies, maybe there is something to that. How can anyone love God and think that abortion is ok? Abortion and child abuse in general is what my heart grieves about more than anything. Short of violence, we all should be this passionate about abortion. Wake up people. Talk about your beliefs so that it may help others.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment